Monday, May 19, 2008

TAKE THAT!!!


I finally beat it! Minesweeper on expert! The curse has been lifted!!! :D

My current times:
Beginner - 13s
Intermediate - 91s
Expert - 398s

I've started up Metroid Prime again. I beat the first boss and got the Varia Suit. Not sure on the percentage right now, but I've scanned everything so far as far as I know.

I also completed one more challenge on Brawl. Still didn't get the actual number left tho...

There were a bunch of new demos last time I got on the Nintendo Channel, but they expired yesterday and I didn't get to play any of them (I downloaded one, but on my brother's DS and he took it back before I could). I need to see if there's anything good this time...

I also played an RTS on GameTap, but I'm not in the mood for RTSs right now...I may come back some other time, but while it's awesome, it's not the "SUPERAMAZING" type of game that an RTS has to be to get my attention...ah well. Also am playing Mr. Robot on GameTap, but don't know my progress and I'm not actively playing it.

EDIT: My Beginner and Intermediate times are now 9 and 81 seconds, respectively.

No comments: