Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Of Farms, Cards, and Pinball

I realized there was another game I didn't mention that I played some kind of recently: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. I haven't done much and don't really know how to measure the progress, so unless I play it again (which I doubt I will for a long time), I probably won't be putting it in the sidebar for a while. I went through the first season, got 3 hearts with the brunette girl, got a horse, and a fishing rod. I've only made one recipe - the (fish, radish, milk?) one. I've done the dig several times, but only found one item that he thinks is important. I bought a pond, and planned on buying a chicken and the seed mixer next.

Updates: I got an Insect Queen by trading Insect Imitation to Weevil, so I now have 922 cards. I played a game of pinball before school today and got 4,100,000,000 plus some amount in the hundred thousand and lower slots. I didn't have time to write it down because someone else wanted to play. I think I could have gotten more, but someone came in and started watching and talking about it around 3.5 billion, and I can't play with people watching, and especially not with them talking to me or even just talking about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fish, radishes, and milk?! GROSS
Plus I don't like radishes anyway

ZAD-Man said...

Oh please, you've never tried it. And radishes are yummy. Plus I didn't use radishes anyway, I used [some other kind of root that I don't remember the name of].

And give the game a break, it's not going to make you use *every single ingredient* in its real-life counterpart.