Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Galaxia

[I intended to post this yesterday...which means that when I say "I was going to post this yesterday" I actually mean the day before yesterday.....ehe....]

Hmm...I was going to post this yesterday[5/19], but my lappy decided to go to sleep before I could finish it...anyway, last night I played Galaxy for a while, and I now know for sure I have 90 stars (I think it was....79 before). I rediscovered how awesome this game is, especially some of the later levels. It's pretty easy to beat off the story mode, but once you start past that it does a really good job of balancing the difficulty, meaning even when it's hard, it's fun. If you have a Wii, you should definitely check it out!

And that's what I was going to write yesterday[5/20]. Today I'm writing about yesterday. I played it some more, and I now have 97 stars and have unlocked all of the galaxies. Only 23 more!

Also, I played Brawl some too, and I made a point to count how many challenges I have left. I've got 12 to go. Also, after playing today, the only Final Smash Trophies I don't have are Diddy's, King Dedede's, Bowser's, and Falco's.

Some sad news as well. The Pinball machine is broken. :( It's not an electronic problem or anything, it just can't sense that all the balls are in there, so it won't start...oh well, at least it means that other guy can't practice either....I should find a machine somewhere to practice on....:P Only problem is the "not free" part...heh, ah well...

No comments: