Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nintendo Channel

Nintendo released its the Nintendo Channel on the Wii yesterday! It has all sorts of stuff that I don't care to elaborate on, but the most important thing is the ability to download DS demos! This is what I've been waiting for for a long time, as far as channels go. So far I've downloaded the Jam Sessions and Brain Age 2 demos (and I previously downloaded the Flash Focus demo, so I'll be skipping that one). Jam Sessions is actually pretty neat. The limited chords were cruel, but it was still fun to just...."jam" I guess...I hear that the price has dropped to $19.99, so it's actually considerable for purchase...I doubt I will though. I have enough games on that sidebar. :P Brain Age 2 looks like a pretty nice update to the first one, but I won't be buying it unless someone else in the family is interested in it (Mom and Dad have expressed interest in them a couple times, but since I have the DS with me or somewhere in my room most of the time, they can't exactly play a lot...).

Suddenly remembered - I never beat Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. That makes me sad. :(

Well, hopefully they'll update the demos pretty regularly (especially hopefully with some that aren't out yet...). I need to watch some videos...if anything in particular catched my eye, I'll post about it, but don't count on it.

Oh, and a quick note - I've added the Twitter widget to the side (I wanted to add it to the bottom, but I don't know how...). I don't know if I'll keep it up, but it's there for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how to move the widget- but I'd have to show you

ZAD-Man said...

Why?