Friday, November 12, 2010

Get Fit!

First of all: Wii Fit. That's what the biggest part of my gaming has gone to since I've been back. Wii Fit is pretty cool, and it gives you a pretty decent workout if you commit to it, especially when you start unlocking more reps per exercise (20 REPS for Push-ups and Side Planks??? Are you kidding me!?). I enjoy working out, but it's hard for me to find the motivation, so this is perfect. I've actually got somewhat of a program going and I enjoy it. The only problem is next week...I start working. My shift starts at 6am, and I don't know if I'll be able to keep it up if it isn't in the morning before I start doing anything...oh well, I'm sure I'll get a workout at work, since it'll involve a lot of moving stuff in a warehouse...anyway, we'll see. My Mom's planning on getting Wii Fit Plus so I'll at least be trying that out for sure.

Besides that...not a lot...I played Pikmin 2 a little because once on my mission we poisoned a beehive and they ended up all over the floor, then a bunch of giant ants came in and took all the bodies away, so ever since I've wanted to play it. I got to the third level I think within a couple days...didn't continue though.

Oh, I have actually played Wii Sports Resort quite a bit! That Wii MotionPlus thing is awesome! Especially (of course) for sword fighting!!! I can't wait to see what companies do with it in adventure/rpg/etc. games! This could make for some amazing games...anyways, Wii Sports Resort does a great job showing off what the MotionPlus can do, and does it in a really fun way. Plus there are things is earn everywhere, so it has that appeal to the RPG gamers inside of me. :)

On the DS...well, in prep for the third Golden Sun, I thought it would be a good idea to play through the first two, since I don't remember much from the first and next to nothing from the second, and Dark Dawn (the next Golden Sun) is one of the few games I'm expecting to get. But...I didn't get too far before other stuff got in the way....I do still plan on doing it though, and this time getting *all* the Djinn so I can get those special summons in the second one...who knows when though. Maybe on the way to work or something if I ride the bus.

Speaking of games to get - I'm also hoping to get Super Mario Galaxy 2! Those two are pretty much my only plans so far. I keep hearing amazing things about Galaxy 2, and if it's actually better than the first the way people are saying, it must be incredible because the first one was one of my favorite games. So I'm looking forward to that. :)

Umm........that's all I can think of for now! :D I might be playing Brawl soon since my brother finally got it back from his friend...so maybe there will be updates there. Ingat!

(It's Tagalog! Look it up!)

No comments: